Sunday, September 25, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...


Day 94 ...this is more a week than a day...
Has to go to the hospital for some major cramping and was out of work for 2 day. I am fine but it my IV ran out and then my blood started backing up into the tube...it freaked me out, the nurse said it was fine....I guess she was right I am still alive!


While I had some time on my hands I took one of those face book tests that told me all about my personality. It was pretty accurate...I think.

I love my new Manatee color crayon. My little island is in Manatee county were my son lives.

This student added a back story to her work about the root system and the life cycle...There is a bee to do the pollination and then there is a slug who wanted to fly like the bee but could not so he got a fan and jumped in front of it so he could fly like the bee! Oh yeah I love my job!

I dressed to match the wall for the VAEA board meeting. 


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report







No comments:

Post a Comment