Saturday, November 16, 2019

Working the Vendor Booth for Back to Back Fiber....

So this was my first experience working a vendor booth....and I have to say it was so much fun. The time just flew by.  Hubby and I met so many new friends and had an amazing time. I have to thank Sue Bunch, the owner of Back to Back Fiber for trusting us enough to allow us to run her booth for her. I hope we did her justice!





Our little store front...


What it looks like unloading the Jeep for conference when you
are teaching 4 workshops and running a vendor booth.
Sue also had 4 boxes of fiber sent to the hotel.
We stayed at the Hotel Madison in Harrisonburg in Virginia and it was amazing! 
it is right next to JMU's art building so the location was perfect.


I could not have done this with out Kelly Dean! As I was walking by she said "may I help you with anything".....Well ....yes you can!!! Kelly was just so awesome helping me set up the booth, arrange everything and help me teach.
BIG thank you Kelly!






We got so busy we had to add on another table. 


If you would like to order any felting supplies 
Back-to-Back Fiber's web site is www.backtobackalpaca.com
or you can email Sue Bunch at sue@backtobackalpaca.com







1 comment:





  1. Really this is awesome and very helpful to me thank you very much to shear this post…

    ReplyDelete