Sunday, September 15, 2019

A Day on the Rappahannock River Creating Art...


 I have to tell you I really love my states educators association. I am in Virginia and we have 5 regions. I am in the Northern Region but I try to make a point of visiting other regions workshops and outings. 
 Sept. 12th 2019 I joined the Blue Ridge AEA group on their outing
to Jess Beach's pop's home on the Rappahannock River. Mr. Beach generously 
allowed us to hang out at his amazing home.
 
Creating art and having a cook-out together

 I brought Rex along and he was such a good boy.

 
 I started this last year at the outing on the river and I think I might now
need one more visit next year...because God knows I will never finish it on my own!









Me, my hiking boots and Rex





What an attractive group we are!
Thank you Blue Ridge AEA for allowing my to join in on your adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment