Sunday, December 4, 2016

#K12ARTCHALLENGE...Dec 2016

I am participating in an art challenge...Each day in December we have to find inspiration from the things on the list...fun right! Please feel free to join in at

Day 1. Holiday Toy

I put these friends together at the Walgreens because Nightmare Before Christmas Guy really looked like he needed a hug. Who gives the best hugs...stuffed bears!

Day 2. A Good Book

My favorite book...my art lesson plan journal.

Day 3. Hot Cocoa

I wanted to create an inviting cup of cocoa but I forgot the milk...

Day 4. An open fire

With all the fires lately I did not want to burn down the our forest so I went with a fake felt fire. 

Day 6. Holiday Shopping
I usually wait to the last day thinking Christmas will not actually happen this year or somehow pass me by then freak out when I realize that is not the case so I end up getting gift cards. Not this year though I will be ready!


Day 7. Stockings




Day 15. Mittens






No comments:

Post a Comment