Sunday, December 4, 2016

Art Journal Class...

I recently took and art journaling class at an art studio in Occoquin, Virginia.
The place was fun and I enjoyed learning about alcohol inks, which is something I have never used before. If you are going to try alcohol inks...make sure to wear old clothes and gloves, it stains everything it touches!

Red's offers paint-a-long classes as well as Zentangle classes offered by Danielle Rush CZT. Danielle is also the owner of the studio along with her daughter, who taught the art journaling class.


Red's also offers some speciality paints and supplies along with the alcohol inks we used in the class. Relax parents...I will not be using this product in the school's art room, it is crazy messy!


I had never heard of this type of paper before but it was really great for the alcohol inks.


You can click on Red's logo for a link to their classes and workshops.



No comments:

Post a Comment