Sunday, August 21, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...And So It Begins 2016-2017...

Day 85

And Here we go....year 12
So I have a blank slate classroom to start the 2016-2017 school year...
My goal and theme for this school year is SIMPLIFY. 
Simplify the room, my way of delivery and no rewards or prizes. We will just teach and learn art.
I will let you know how it works out. I am using the simplify theme at home as well and it really seems to be working well. I feel much more relaxed. 
Hopefully I can carry this over into my classroom.





And then this happened...I put something on the table and it just started to fall over in slow motion...The leg just split off. Sad face...The kids are coming in a week I hope the carpentry department can make me a new leg....soon!

I have had my personal drafting in the room for 5 years now. With the simplify goal I am
taking out the table and putting it in my studio at home. I had to rent a U-Haul trailer but it is home now. My hubby gave this table to me in 2002 and I just love it.

It barely fits but I love having it in there. Now if I just clean up the studio 
it will be great.


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report

No comments:

Post a Comment