Sunday, September 15, 2019

5th Grade Stuffed Creatures As Drawn By Kindergarden...



 This could quite possibly be my favorite project ever!
The kindergarten classes drew some type of creature and then the
5th grade classes turned their drawings in to stuffed animals and gave them
to the child that drew it. At my school, Cedar Point Elementary the 5th graders each have
a kinder reading buddy so I tried to pair them up with there buddies.
There were lots and lots of smiles!

Pattern planning day!
























 When I saw the drawings for these two I was a little concerned 
the 5th graders in charge of creating them may have a difficult assignment on their hands.
But WoW was I impressed with the final results!






 



 There were hugs all around!

It feels good to give!



No comments:

Post a Comment