Monday, January 14, 2019

Quite Time in the Art Room...


12 x12 inch marker spiral drawing by one tired teacher....

I started drawing this the other day when I found it in the trash with just a blue dot in the center of a blank page. As I was drawing I noticed the kids were so quite! When some one would walk up to me and ask a question I had already been asked about 1000 times I just put a finger up and said 
"Shusssss I am drawing". They would look at me for a moment and then quietly walk away. Then they would tell others "don't bother her she is drawing". It was so quite and everyone was working on their projects it was magical. Everyone seemed to be able to answer their own questions and fix their own problems! I am going to start doing this more often. This project is now part of my "Journal station".  A place were they can go work when they have finished all their projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment