Sunday, January 20, 2019

It's Christmas Time---Pintrest Fail...

We have a new annual tradition at my school where teachers bring cookies they baked at home and then we exchange with each other the next day. So hubby make my cookies for me because I can not even boil hot water. Seriously I started boiling water for my Mac and cheese one day, got a phone call and almost burned the house down. I told him if he made them I would frost them.
So I saw this cute little guy on Pinterest and I a figured since I was an artist I could do that...easily!

So I went and bought all the necessary supplies.

Not sure what those are but they are not reindeer...

They look nothing like their Pinterest counterparts. Maybe a red nosed fox?

Gave up on my cookies and went to visit Santa instead. Besides the cookies tasted amazing even if they did not look the part. All the teachers loved them so all is well.



No comments:

Post a Comment