Monday, January 14, 2019

Carla Sonheim On-Line Workshops...

My introduction to the class

Lesson 1. a

Lesson 1.b

I just love taking workshops. I would go to school 24/7 if I could. You know, if I did not have to work! I can't always find the time to go to classes so I like to find fun things to do on-line. One of the artists I follow is Carla Sonheim I have taken a couple of her classes in the past and they have really helped me open up to all the possibilities art has to offer. I highly recommend her classes. As an elementary art teacher you most likely already know her books...

Click HERE To get the book on Amazon

Click HERE to get this book on Amazon

Here are the classes I have taken from Carla but there are many more on her web site.
My first class

My current class

Still working on this class





No comments:

Post a Comment