Monday, July 10, 2017

Trip to Washington D.C. and the National Gallery...

Hubby took me to see our nations Capital, the Calder exhibit, and a Sam Elliot movie...

the Washington Monument and the Mall...


and the National Gallery.






An Alexander Calder sculpture hanging in the East building of the National Gallery designed by
I. M. Pei which opened June 1st, 1978. 



Calder Exhibit

















The Giant Blue chicken on the patio just outside the Calder exhibit by 
Katharina Fritsch.



I love oversized random sculptures!


After the museum we went to see the Sam Elliot movie at a movie festival 
that was playing at the E-Street theater. It was only showing in LA, NYC and DC.
I had never been to a movie festival or to a movie that was only showing in "select" theaters!
It was fun and the movie was great. I love me some Sam Elliot! 


We rode the METRO train in to the city...I know that sounds like a really common thing to do
but it is way outside my comfort zone but something I really wanted to try. 
And I loved it. Not sure I can figure out how and where it runs or even how to pay on my own
but it was still fun!



2 comments:

  1. Atas hal tersebut maka secara langsung situs Bola88 yang utama tidak akan bisa diakses, slot online pragmatic sehingga demikian akses judi slot online Joker123 pun judi bola bisa dibuka menggunakan link alternatif yang tersedia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you made the right decision to play pgslot.but in addition to that Before you enter the game Should be prepared before entering pgslot in order to increase your chances of success from playing the game more easily. An example of a preliminary preparation for people who want to apply for a pgslot pg , pggame268 is to get to know the format of the pgslot slot game as much as possible and how to play.

    ReplyDelete