Monday, January 2, 2017

Today's Art Room Report-Happy New Year 2017...

Day 102
Happy New Year 2017 to everyone. I am so glad you are all hear and following along. This blog is one of the things in my life that make me very, very happy. I am so glad I get to share part of my life and my art with everyone. I am also so happy to see all the art y'all share with me. 
Thank you! 

Being hungry... that explains a lot!










My resolutions for 2017 

1. Finish the things I start
2. Focus on my own health-mental and physical well being 
3. See things first with love and happiness and then with a critical eye.


You know you make them every year but this year is the year I am going to make it to 2018!


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report

No comments:

Post a Comment