Monday, August 29, 2016

Today's Art Room Blog

Day 89
I would have to say Art Teachers have the very best professional development workshops in the world! This is an awesome PD taught by 2 of my art teacher idols....Alyssa Tice and Andrew Cossaboon.  Alyssa and Andrew showed us paper mache tiki masks. 
What a great way to spend the day!

This is my lovely beginnings...

How did I get journal bunching making a tiki?




My tiki slowly changed into a dragon somehow.







Alyssa's tiki...love the tongue!

My friend Kelly hard at work.

Look how happy and relaxed everyone is. 




Love the lashes

I work with the best group of teachers ever!

Some of Andrew's amazing paper mache projects.


Mr. Dragon Face tiki



Thank you Alyssa Tice and Andrew Cossaboon for a wonderful day!

Chick HERE to see my finished Tiki Dragon


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report



No comments:

Post a Comment