Thursday, July 28, 2016

Today's Art Room Report....

Day 77....
On the road again....At a rest stop in South Carolina I saw an old telephone booth with no phone in it. A relic of the past. It should be in a museum. As I was taking this photo of the booth I was photo bombed by someone else with the same though about the old school phone booth!

Finally at the Georgia house with my family-in-law. (and in LOVE) This is Kindell with William. I found William in the shower one morning and it scared the crap out of me!


There use to be this awesome old home in downtown Cochran, Ga. It was abandoned, but there where many plans for it...until the work was scheduled to start. Then everyone realized the house was in unsalvageable shape. Then Walgreens came to town...the town council decided they needed the tax money more than the house. The house was torn down and a Walgreens was built.


Last year a Walmart came to Cochran, Ga and put several wonderful stores out of business like the cute "Welcome Friends" and the Piggly Wiggly. Today we all found out the Walgreens is leaving as well. So now we will be left with yet another empty building. If I won the lottery I would refurbish the downtown area of Cochran with cute stores and redo some of the awesome old homes around town. I really love this town. It is my family and my real home --Abney and Purser


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report




No comments:

Post a Comment