Monday, May 30, 2016

Today's Art Room Report....

Day 69

This is what my grass looked like after all the rain we have been having.
The dog laid down in the front yard and I thought I had lost him.
It really is a great shade of green though.



A totally awesome shirt one of my students wore to school last week...love it, does it come in teacher sizes?

My totally awesome niece who will be attending Texas Tech next year and my fantastic nephew who will be starting his 3rd year a TCU. That is my brother in law in the middle. He is pretty cool too!

I could not have said this better myself. So when I have to write your kid's grade and it is lower than you think it should be--- just remember I would protect your child with my life.

This has been one of the most difficult weeks of my entire life. With every fiber of my being I just want to run free and forget every single thing. But I am here and I will keep on keeping on because that is what responsible adults do. I can't wait until summer when I do not have to adult anymore, at lease for a few weeks anyway!

There is a chance we could be moving back to Texas in the next couple of years...so I started the home search. Yes I know it is a long way off and it may not even be where we end up but OMG I found the perfect home. Look at that back porch and view. Mentally I have already moved into this house and I am sitting there looking out at the Texas hill country right now.

Or maybe this porch...




I do not know who this is or where it came from but I whole heartedly agree. 
Things have to change or we will loose control of our public education system. 

This is an absolutely beautiful photo my son took on his way home from work. Yes he works on an island! I know right!




Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report



No comments:

Post a Comment