Sunday, January 17, 2016

Workhouse Veteran Studio Space...

This is the work of Master Sergeant Ret. Martin Cervantez.
I absolutely love his work. He has a studio at the Workhouse in Lorton, Virginia. If you
in the area please visit his studio. He was an official artist for the ARMY, which is totally cool!


Update...
Artist Martin Cervantez now has is awesome art work off the floor and on the wall! He is getting ready for his upcoming solo show. I can't wait to see it. He sold this piece the day I was there before the big show even took place. Congratulations! His work is too cool, I just love it!

And this is the same piece when you turn the lights off!

This is the one I would love to own!





3 comments:

  1. that's incredible. I wonder how long it took him to do that floor. Is is actually *on* the floor or just paper or cloth taped down? I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The painting is on canvas which is on the floor. I have been watching him for at lease 3 weeks so a little longer than that I would say. Next time I go there I will get his email or website to post.

      Delete
  2. your blog background it really cute, btw.

    ReplyDelete