Sunday, January 10, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...

Days 50+
The last days of Christmas break
On Palma Sola Drive where my cousin's family use to own 40 acres of land before the area was a hot spot. Now there are mulit-million dollar homes here...if they only knew back then!

Sunset on the ICW

Why yes that is a pig in the Walmart...only in the South right?

Another beautiful sunset on the island

For my Zentangle friends...I had a Bijou sighting on my little island 

This was just sitting on the side of the road.

Our visit to the Ringling College of art and design

One of the scariest bridges...ever...The Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay



Having burgers at Skinny's on the island

This is how we roll on the island


Yes I did put together a lawn mower all by myself. I even had to buy the tools to do it with. 
And I haveto say it really boasted my self-confidence!

Saying good by to my little island as I alone (without my son who now is an official resident of Bradenton) cross the Cortez bridge to go home.---where it's cold!

Mason's now home

My son

Arriving back at the Georgia house we found the whole area flooded. As we were spending 
a beautiful beach vacation on our little island the rest of the country had floods, tornados and snow storms. The house was okay but wow is the Ocmulgee River flooded!


Hubby drilling holes with his new toy to plant flower bulbs for the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment