Monday, January 25, 2016

Art of Ed Art Blogger of the Year Finalist....


Thank you to everyone who nominated me and voted for Art Room Blog!
It has been such an honor to be part of all this with the Art of Ed web site.
I am so proud to be able to have the Art Blogger Rising Star Seal on my web site.

I started this blog in 2009 when our district made us create a blog as part of a technology grant we received. 
I was new to it all but fell in love with blogging.

My friend Natalie Waggenspack, who was also in the same district created her blog at the 
 time as well. 

Natalie has won Blogger of the Year many times and has just an awesome site full of elementary art information.  She has been my inspiration to continue working on my own blog.

I absolutely love my little blog. I love sharing lesson plans and chatting with other art teachers. I truly enjoy helping art teachers, especially new ones. So thank you for following me on my art journey.

Please click on the green Art Blogger seal to go see all the other awesome websites that were in this years contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment