Sunday, September 27, 2015

Today's Art Room Report....

Day 27

This is the artist statement for a 4th grader's Monster Letter project. To cute right! Kids say the darndist things...or in this case write them!

I want to write every single day but the rest of my life is getting in the way of me actually doing that. Sometimes I just need to remember the terms and limitations I have placed on my life are just that...things I have placed on myself. Of course I have to go to work and write lesson plans but the pressure I put on myself is self-imposed. In those moments of stress I just need to relax and remember why I actually do what I do...the kids, and OMG they can be so funny sometimes. Just remember to laugh, and laugh more when times are hard.



Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report
 Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report

No comments:

Post a Comment