Sunday, September 20, 2015

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 26

So my weekend started out with me continuing the ever on-going studio clean out. I might have it finished just in time for winer when it is to cool to go out there and use it!


Next my totally awesome nephew Christian Darter cheered the TCU Horned Frogs to victory again this week! Fear the Frog!

Then we received a pallet of stone slate we redoing the garden with. If you notice the red marks in the driveway that is were hubby is marking out the size we will need. I am at that point in the house working on my charity paper work because I do not get in the hubsters way when he is measuring or pacing the car for a road trip!

My charity is the Ron Abney Educational Fund. We provide college educations and books for the orphans of the Takeo, Cambodia orphanage. Ron Abney was my father who started the charity back in 1994. 


And do to being a classroom art teacher, a Zentangle teacher, the president of a charity, running my own business and creating my own art I never actually have time to finish any of my art! Case in point my unfinished weekly Diva Zentangle Challenge. It's just sad that there are not more hours in a day!



Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report



No comments:

Post a Comment