Thursday, September 17, 2015

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 25
This is a Zen Buddhist meditation prayer book I made for my dad. I never had the chance to give it to him before he passes away.  
Do not procrastinate on the things you were meant to do in your life. Act on your dreams and ideas as they come to you. You may never get back to them other wise.


This is my niece Hannah, she won 1st runner-up in the Miss Rains County, Texas pageant, Miss Personality, 1st on essay, and 1st on interview and she nailed the stage presence. She is a senior in high school. Hannah, your aunt and uncle are very proud of you!

The following is a conversation between two first grade students:
1st Student-My mom does not appreciate the things we do around the house.
2nd Student-You mean she does not give you gifts?



Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report



No comments:

Post a Comment