Monday, September 14, 2015

Today's Art Room Report

Day 23
Today was journal day. All the grade levels started making their journals. I love making books. It is one of my favorite things to do in life and I just love sharing that with the kids. This is second grade creating their title pages for their cereal box journals. 


This child wanted to let everyone know he "arted" all day long!
We did a simple pamphlet stitch on our cereal box books.


Tomorrow is international Dot day. To be honest I had never heard of this. I do have the book by Peter Reynolds but I did not know about its special day until I read about it on an art teacher Facebook page. I  will be very excited to see what everyone does to celebrate this event. 

One of the things I did discover is this quote by Peter Reynolds, which is now one of my favorite quotes! Sometimes you just do not know where to start with your art...just make a mark!


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report


No comments:

Post a Comment