Saturday, September 12, 2015

Today's Art Room Report...

The Weekend Day 21 and 22

Did an amazing demo for my Zentangle class at the Workhouse in Lorton, Va today. 










If I could just spend the rest of my life creating and teaching Zentangle by the beach I would be the happiest person alive! I was doing the demos so people can get an idea of what the class is all about and then hopefully go sign up for my workshops. It seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves today and that is what Zentangle is all about.  I will be teaching 4 Beginning classes, 2 Advanced classes and a Zentangle Retreat this school year. I also teach at the Candy Factory in Manassas......and while I am on the subject... I teach after school classes at my own school and I am the president of a charity, I create my own art, I am currently the project manager on a children's book, I write lesson plans for Sakura pens, I am teaching 2 workshops at VAEA this year, I write a daily blog and I am studying for the GRE so I can start on my Phd. next  year.  

No wonder I am so tired all the time. Just writing that all down was exhausting. I want to tell you "I don't know how all that happened"  but I actually know why I am doing this to my self----same as everyone else,  I am trying to prove myself to the person who raised me, trying to let the world know that I am actually a good and responsible human, I  need external validation and I like to help people. 

As I was leaving the Workhouse there was a full on Indian wedding starting. The bride was so beautiful and all the color was just amazing to watch.

That is my nephew, Christian Darter. He is a cheerleader for the TCU Horned Frogs. They won their game today 70-7...I am absolutely sure it was because of Christian and the fact that I am his aunt!
TCU Horned Frogs
Final - Saturday, September 12, 3:30 PM
Amon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, Texas

Stephen F. Austin
Lumberjacks
(0-2)
7
TCU
Horned Frogs
(2-0)
70

Yeah so that happened SFA! SMU your next!


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report

No comments:

Post a Comment