Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Mother-in-Law Came to visit...

and she brought 2 of my nieces with her-Kayla and Hannah...

SHENANDOAH National Park 





Luray Caverns, Virginia


I made it almost all the way through without freaking out. Long story short the tour guides really do have a way to get people who freak out quickly!!!

Plack over the fireplace at Luray Caverns...It so fits my life! I sometimes freak out over thing that will never happen -only in my mind!





Antique Auto Museum... My favorite color!
Ready for church

Kayaking on the Rappahannock River in Fredricksburg, Virginia





4th of July Potomac Nationals Baseball Game


Like a Ninja..

Did anyone else cry at the kiss scene or was that just me?
Too much food at the Cheesecake Factory

Dale City 4th of July Parade

My Mother-in-Law


Old Town Occoquin, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment