Sunday, October 17, 2010

My own art


This is my own art. I never realized how much my soul wanted to create until recently. I recently lost some one I cared for very much and it has profoundly change me. For some reason instead of being sad, which I am, I am really more creative. Though I am not sure if her death is the reason I am not sleeping or the fact that I am up till one a.m. every night painting that is reeking havic on my life but I am painting. I feel motivated and creative. Anyway here goes...This is for you Rhonda!

The first stages of my DaDaism piece.... A political statement on my thoughts of how to better education or how people who are not teachers are implementing rules that are not helping our children grow to the best of their own abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment