Monday, January 2, 2017

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 101

I was late for work...again. Usually it is my fault, not really a morning person but it seems the harder I try to get to work on time the more life finds was to slow me down. Today it was a wreck that went all the way across both lanes of a 2 lane street. I had to turn all the way around, go back 5 miles since there are very few bridges to cross the rivers. I was 30 minutes late for work. I missed car rider duty...sad right. But as I was thinking about it I could not figure out why I was mad. Yeah is messed up my day a little but I am sure it was much worse for the people involved in the accident. I am safe and well and just a little late for work, no big deal.

The day ended with a fun STEAM workshop for the new elementary art teachers in my county. I love giving workshops and I love being a mentor. This is the workshop I presented at our state conference. Lots of fun! Click HERE for STEAM related lessons. 

Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report

No comments:

Post a Comment