Sunday, January 10, 2016

Today's Art Room Report

Day 46+
Yes the Art Room Report is being brought to you from the beach....But it's Christmas break so why not!
My son enjoying his Christmas buffet dinner on the beach!

Random stocking stuffers


The museum of art and whimsy opened 5 years ago in Sarasota, Florida. I have never seen the inside of this building! It is closed during the summer, which is the low season in the area. I stopped going to the beach during high season, which is Christmas after dad passed away. So I was so excited to get to finally go to the museum this year during our Christmas trip....and it was closed for renovations! It if wor'nt for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!

Me on Alica riding on Coquina beach.


That is not the sun it is the Christmas full moon setting on the Gulf! 


Christmas full moon setting 

No that is not a mistake ...we spent the first week of vacation looking for landscaping jobs for Mason.

Awesome taco place right on the beach


Even hubby helped out. We saw a landscaping truck while we were driving around and hubby jumped out and asked them if they needed anyone...!


My son Mason getting ready for his first day of work at the Seafood Shack. We
went for a walk on the beach first and the Shack is a marina on the ICW....why yes I am jealous of my only child----as I head back to the cold and snow!
Getting Mason off the island and to work on his first day was slightly a challenge, made even harder with the draw bridge up! I timed it from start to finish...19 mins.


Breakfast on the beach at Scott's-Anna Maria Island, Florida. Hubby loves this place
you have to go try it. Link HERE

Banyan Tree

Cousin Sandy's Beach


Beach Market every Sunday on Coquina Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida


Robin's art was just awesome! Link to her web site HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment