Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Art Room Report Day 100....WoW really 100 reports...We need a Cake....

Day 100....

I still can't believe I have published 100 Art Room Reports. Just to be clear it has been far more days than 100 since I started, I just really backed up and am not able to get to it everyday. Just like this post, I wanted 100 to be very special so I wait for a great photo to post...and waited...and waited...so here were are...

This is a photo of my dream mountain cabin, it really has nothing to do with my art room but sometimes I daydream while I am writing lesson plans.
I went home to Cochran, Georgia for Thanksgiving. I inherited the home my grandfather built with his own hands...I mean really who could sell that?!? It is super cute and really pink and fun and I just love going there. Two things Cochran has a lot of are Cotton and Bulldogs. Or should I say Dawgs!


A cow came to our school and there was a live milking...It did not affect the kids behavior AT ALL!
But it was fun to watch them all gross out!

We drove the Jeep to Georgia and took the top off because it was about 1000 degrees warmer in the south. I had my hair up in a bun but somehow it still ended up in knots. But it is a wonderful problem to have. I have wanted a Jeep my whole life. I feel blessed that I am able to have one now.


Just think if we all thought this way how great education would be!

They lost me after the first line but I like the outcome!

Love this!!!

Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report





No comments:

Post a Comment