Sunday, May 22, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 68

The end of the year is always hard on teachers...the kids can go a little crazy especially after they take their state standard test. For some reason they think learning stops after the test. I am trying to embrace the craziness but still keep some kind of order so they can all get their grades in. The happy little smiley face is part of the class room fun.


While getting gas after work I saw this guy texting right next to his gas cap...
It very clearly says in words and pictures not to do this or it could cause a spark and blow up your car.
I slowly backed out and went to another gas station...just to be safe!


My awesome family-- my niece Kendall, my nephew Kyler, my hopefully to be sister-in-law, my brother in law and my nephew Christian who is a cheerleader at TCU university.
One proud Auntie!


This is what my husband had for dinner...I had to turn my head, I could not watch!

I hear you ocean and I will be there soon!

This is my new spirit animal. He was created in art club by one of my awesome little 2nd graders 
Kyle. Kyle is also an actor and been in many commercials.



Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report




No comments:

Post a Comment