Sunday, May 8, 2016

Today's Art Room Report....

Day 65...
I swear I get caught by this train every time I teach at the Candy Factory in Manassas!
Every time!

My sad art cart waiting for the train to leave so we can cross over to the other side.

What an awesome day! Zentangle retreat #1 at the Candy Factory. What a beautiful space!

Zentangle Retreat #1 group
Thank you Verne, Michelle, Sidney, Kelly, Monique and Myriem. 

This is kind of hard to see but some one drove onto the train tracks...It is well lit and well marked but he decided to do it anyway!

One of my awesome 4th grade students with henna.

Photos my son keeps sending me from his home near Anna Maria Island, Florida....Why Mason, Why!?!

This is a photo my cousin who lives in New Orleans sent me. I have an awful fear of sink holes. I have lost sleep thinking my bedroom was going to get sucked up by a sink hole. Hubby thinks I am crazy (which might be true) but sink holes are real my friend!

Totally wonderful note I found in one of my 4th grade students' Brown Bag Journal. Why yes I cried...


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report




No comments:

Post a Comment