Sunday, January 20, 2019

Project Runway All Stars Season 7....2019


I am a huge fan of Project Runway. I would love to be able to sew that fast. I am in a Facebook group where we try and draw out our fashions as soon as we get the challenge. It is so much fun! I can draw the outfits that are in my head but I could never ever finish one in only a day. These contestants are amazing.

Challenge 1... an outfit that represents where we are from. My family is from Georgia, USA and have been for as long as anyone can remember. So for my challenge I drew a garden party dress with a crisp white shirt top and a flowy light long skirt.

Challenge 2... an outfit for a graduation party based on school colors. I picked my high school colors...I think they were red and white. It was a long time ago and I dropped out of school at the beginning of the 10th grade....so.....anyway I picked red and white.

Challenge 3....this outfit is based on Southwests Airlines commitment to recycling their materials. 
You can read all about their efforts HERE

I used the red drink stirs as red crystals around the dress and handbag.

Irina Shabayava was the winner of this challenge. Her coffee cup skirt and plane seat leather clutch were amazing. Click HERE to read more about her partnership with Southwest Airlines.


No comments:

Post a Comment