Saturday, December 30, 2017

Felting is Fun...


I had a parent/teacher Felting is Fun class. And OMG it was so much fun!
Everyone got a felting starter kit from Sue at Back to Back Alpaca. Clink HERE for their link.
If you have never tried felting it is easy and fun. It is also very addicting so be careful...
Click HERE for a cute beginner YouTube tutorial. 

A couple of my awesome parents felting the night away.

Some of our district art teachers felting.

Cheryl is obsessed with circles...

The start of a little cutie penguin.

Focus is very importing when you are needle felting...there will be blood!

The totally awesome kits you can purchase from Back to Back Alpaca


It did not happen unless there are selfies

This amazing bunny was created by a first time felter!



Mr. Cuite has his beak now...


Why yes...that is a very sharp serrated needle!


Family felting...this is our school secretary and her 2 daughters.


Little Lama


so cute..


This is Kelly... she is so awesome. Kelly takes care of all my printing and laminating needs and attends all my crafty classes!

This awesome 2D felted work is by Mrs. Johnson our totally cool 1st grade teacher
who loves all things camping.

One of my examples.

This was the classes inspiration piece.

That is Mrs. K on the left who is the special needs TA and she is also my fantastic 
TA for art club. I could not do it without her.
On the right is Mrs. B how is also a special needs TA and some one I drag around with me
to all my Zentangle classes. Her work is amazing.

Some more totally awesome Prince William County teachers.

Some of the awesome finished pieces. Fantastic job Adair

So so so cute! Great job Sheryl

I learned how to felt watching Cassie Stephens Wednesday night blog chats. Her show is on Facebook at 9pm EST. Each week she has different art topics. I have also attended ART SCOUTS where I took the class I am now teaching to my students from Ginger Pacer. 
Click HERE for Cassie's page.... Click HERE for Ginger's page....Click HERE for ART SCOUTS 

No comments:

Post a Comment