Friday, April 7, 2017

Felting With Cassie Stephens...

I joined in with Cassie Stephens craft night to do a little felting. I learned how to felt at Art Scouts and loved it even after stabbing myself with the needle. 


I am felting flowers onto my black winter coal or as the cat thought of it...his bed! Why yes it is covered in cat hairs.



I got pretty far then broke the only 2 needles I had in the span of about 2 mins...


So I orders 60 more...
And a few other things...OMG I love Amazon Smile. My charity for smile is the Ron Abney Educational Fund. The Fund provides college scholarships for the Takeo Cambodia orphanage.


I thought I was done here but then decided it need another flower...

Now I think I need one more, I am obsessed with felting...thanks a lot Cassie Stephens!





No comments:

Post a Comment