Sunday, October 16, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 97...
Best day in a long time...

Went out to the Hill School to work on the VAEA conference pins and it was just fantastic! The school is in Middleburg, Virginia and let me tell you it is just picture perfect out there. I had a great time and it is really easy to forget all our troubles and just relax. I am taking hubby back there tomorrow....Farm tour and Farmers market.


This is the art building at the school...WoW!






The Hill school has it's own gallery and performing arts center...amazing!
The art work we saw was by Tom Neel. He had a geese painting that would go great with my 
1st grade migration STEAM art project.
Click HERE for Tom Neel's web site
Click HERE for my STEAM migration project


Where we had lunch

the road home

The Plains, Virginia

The Zig Zag Gallery

Ginna Cullen was my bookbinding teacher when I took classes at VCU,
greatest teacher ever!


Ginna's show at the Zig Zag Gallery



I picked up a couple of books from the show, can not wait to create with them.

Had dinner at Ikea, I use to think that was weird but now its awesome. Great food at a low cost.
Yeah for Swedish Meat balls!



Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report

No comments:

Post a Comment