Saturday, October 1, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 94

Saw this on Facebook and thought those are the same faces I make when a kids asks me "what are we suppose to do" 30 seconds after I finish explaining the instructions. Or when a 5th grader asks "where is the turn in basket" when I have not moved it in 6 years!

Facebook was also kind enough to remind me I was 25 lbs lighter 3 years ago....THANK YOU Facebook!

This is a video from Gerry Brooks Facebook page. If you have not heard of him before you have to check it out. He is the funniest principal you have have seen. He make cute videos about what it is like to be an elementary school teacher. 
Click HERE for the link
@GerryBrooks

When the art teacher gets schooled by a 4th grader...
We are working on our topographical map STEAM project and I asked this student if he was going to color in his background because there was a lot of white space and he was running out of time. His reply "I am letting it come to me, you can't rush these things". I conceded to his master plan and he turned in 

this awesome project!

Oh yeah finally going to see my nephew Christian Darter cheer at a TCU game when they play West Virginia. We have our purple outfits all picked out and our cowboy boots ready to go!



Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report


No comments:

Post a Comment