Saturday, September 17, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 93...
Played Some Cassie Stephens for my 1st graders. They fell in love with her. They asked me if she was alive or dead.  I asked them why did you ask me that? They told me that all I ever show them are dead artists...lesson learned my wonderful first graders. I will add in more living artists to your lessons!


Getting my pants ready for International Dot Day.

My totally awesome Encore team dressing up for Dot Day
Jay our PE teacher, Amy the library assistant, Sheri the librarian, Me or course, Ryan the music teacher and Mr. Le our totally awesome custodian.

The awesome staff at Cedar Point Elementary all dressed in Dots!
It was a beautiful site.

So my students noticed how much I look like this cartoon character on Art for Kids Hub Click HERE for the You Tube Link


I think when someone wears this many stripes on International Dot Day one is rebelling.

Someone out there did not like that he was not conforming to the norm and slapped some Duck Tape dots on him. Stay strong young man, be your own person wear those strips proudly.

I am a huge Project Runway fan, who isn't right? I mean I love me some Tim Gunn "make it work"!
So I am sketching out my designs right as they announce the challenge and before I see the contestant's work. I am not the strongest human figure drawer and drawing it really fast is even tougher but I am going to do all of them this year! 

This is for my friend Matt Meyer who we all miss at Cedar Point Elementary. Matt was a little OCD and always fixed my shades. I thought I would do this just for him! 

My blueberry pancake breakfast is staring at me...I ate it anyway! 
Thank you Cedar Point PTA for the great breakfast.

And this is what I came home to...I love my back yard!


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report



No comments:

Post a Comment