Thursday, September 22, 2016

Project Runway Season 15 Challenge 2...


Okay I seriously need to take a figure drawing class...

Tonight challenge was to create a look that would look good on all body types. Not sure the judges remembered that when they were making their final selections. Because even thought I loved all 3 of the top looks I do not feel any of them would look good on the "all body types". I think to judges forgot what real woman look like! 

Anyway...I would totally go on Project Runway if I never had to sew a zipper in. But if you can just pull it over your head...I am good to go.
My outfit for challenge 2 was simple solid top with sheer bands on the lower part and for the arms. Then with a basic crop pants or leggings. I can so see Heidi wearing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment