Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Day In My Life...

When I left Texas I thought my life was over. I had to give up so many things I loved, especially the heat...I still miss it very much but Virginia is really growing on me. I have always loved or been tormented by Fall. When I was younger, in Texas Fall made me want to run away. It just made a feeling come over me that I was suppose to go or be somewhere else. Maybe my heart was longing to be in Virginia in the Fall and I just did not realize it yet. 
Now that I am here it is just wonderful to see all the colors changing and the people out and about at festivals and fairs. Fall is just a magical time of year here in Virginia. In a few weeks we will drive down the Shenandoah Valley and watch leaves falling and view the may colors and feel the cool, crisp air. I have had my troubles adjusting to Virginia but Fall is not one of them. I am sure it will the  thing I miss most when we move back down to the deep south!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment