Sunday, August 21, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 87...

Saturday in the park...
Hubby and I loaded up the bikes and went bike riding in Lady Bird Johnson park in DC
The Washington Monument



Arlington National Cemetery and General Lee's Virginia Home. 

The Iwo Jima statue

This awesome bike path runs for miles along the Potomac River



We saw a group playing Rugby. I have never seen a live rugby game before...
On offense to anyone but...it's a weird game.




This is me on Alice my bike...as you can tell not only did I not loose 20 lbs I think I actually put on at least 10. I think I did that at Paula Dean's restaurant when we were in Savannah.



Watched the planes land right over our heads' at Reagan Airport.







They are a lot closer then they look in the photos...I mean really, they are right there!


the Pentagon

Lunch on the Potomac




It was a great day!

Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report


No comments:

Post a Comment