Thursday, July 28, 2016

Today's Art Room Report....

Day 76...
This is the actual color of the sky...I did not use a filter at all. Scary and amazing right!?!
The reason I was at the Apple store is my laptop is dying. Yes the day before my road trip and the start of the Art Along contest my computer is capoot! Now I have a bright new shinny new MacBookPro!

I wanted to take my inks with me but when I got them our of the box they looked like this...



I did get them cleaned up but my common since side said this is not something you want in your suitcase.

I did not want to waste all this great ink color...so I started to dye paper like a crazy person!

I have several new art journal pages dyed and waiting for an idea.
Now to go pack for my adventure!

Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report

1 comment:

  1. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/pwr5/hmxDypKUn

    ReplyDelete