Sunday, May 8, 2016

May Comment Contest...

The winner of may's comment contest is:



Yeah!





May's Comment Contest Question is:


April Showers Bring May Flowers (unless you are in Virginia with me and it's still raining)!

Comment on your Summer Plans....do you teach, create your own art, have a business, read, art journal, travel, charity work? What do you plan to do this summer? leave a comment below for a chance to win.... an ART JOURNALING start up kit!!!! 
 



*Each comment is one entry and you may comment as often as you like! 
*Make sure you have or leave a CONTACT EMAIL--if you do not wish to leave your email publicly you can email me your email at:   artroomblog@yahoo.com

*If you win you will be contacted by email, you have 30 days to claim your prize.

*** Get Ready for the July "Art-Along"... In the month of July 2016 everyone who plays along and creates all 31 daily art journal entries will win a prize...that's right every one! Stay tuned for more details...

13 comments:

  1. this summer I will clean out my studio, spend time at the beach house, focus on my family, create art, teach a Zentangle camp, visit my step-dad and family in Texas, visit cousin Will in New Orleans and go to Cassie Stephens Art Camp and just relax and get arty with 49 other elementary art teachers....OMG I can't wait! If you don't know Cassie you should...you can view her blog at --- http://cassiestephens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make art, take an AOE class, clean and organize, have a grad party, and make greeting cards and gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky....I have been thinking about taking an AOE class...let us know how it goes and what you think of it!

      Delete
  3. This summer I will be the taxi driver for my niece and nephew who are 11 and 13. I also hope to clean out and organize my school stuff. I will also read read and read some more. I plan to go to the best beach around and relax and enjoy myself. I also hope to see my good friend Lee Darter. I really miss having her close by. My husband just can't take the place of my BFF. I will also attend many staff developments. I hope to get my bedroom painted and finally put together after 13 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to check with your BFF art teacher before you paint your room!

      Delete
    2. She wants to see your color choice!

      Delete
    3. Not sure about color yet.

      Delete
  4. I will be teaching Art Explosion, the Webelos art requirement, at Day Camp the second week of June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lot of fun....and no grading!

      Delete
  5. I'll be teaching the art portion of Vacation Bible School at a church near my school in July! Seems art teachers are in high demand at summer camps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Well, I have to get the foster kittens out of my craft room before I can do much. :) But seriously, I just need to get back to doing something. Maybe some book making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bookmaking is my thing...and I love kittens too. Please share some of your books when you take back control of your craft room!

      Delete