Saturday, October 3, 2015

Today's Art Room Report....Day 28

Day 28
So I spent today in the coolest place ever....Donna Downey Studios.


I am taking a class on jewelry taught by the awesome Stephanie Lee.

The beginnings of my first piece.
My first attempt at soldering...not so great! 
But I kept at it...and
I got it!

My pieces waiting to pour the resin.

Everyone's pieces as we add the resin.

I got to use a power sander and that was cool.

All the tools we got to play with

Views of Donna Downey's studio....

Donna's Journals...

Donna's art...






Even the bathrooms are super cool...





I had a nail in my tire and guess what...there is an auto repair shop right next door. What are the odds?

One of my really cool classmates Gina Smith. Not only is she an awesome dresser she makes her own jewelry and it was really great. Click HERE for her Etsy shop.



Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report


1 comment: