Saturday, October 3, 2015

Diva Challenge #237

Dive Challenge #237 by Lee Darter

Dive challenge by guest blogger Charlotte Carpentier, CZT owner of CharKat’s Creative Insanity, in Temecula, California. I am honored to say Charlotte edited a letter I wrote recently
...thank you again Charlotte. 
We were asked to find something to use for a stencil, gather your dye and spray, sponge, Q-Tip, etc. and make yourself a string. I used a stencil I got from Donna Downey Studios while I was there this week taking a jewelry taught by Stephanie Lee. It was awesome!



6 comments:

  1. WOW, I keep looking at this!!! I love the color, the tangles and the design. Well, I just LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna! It took me all week because I had to turn in grades at school and then I was traveling to this fab workshop. If you ever get a chance to take an art class at Donna Downey Studio do it! Just having the best time here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan tus trabajos en zentangle. Me gustaría tener personas cerca de mi como tu y muchas personas que son tan artistas. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete