Saturday, May 16, 2015

Student Tangle Challenge #1...

I think it would be fun for all my students and blog followers to have a Student Challenge....
We could see what everyone one is working on and have a fun, interactive 
Zentangle community. So with that being said...

here is your first challenge let's see what we come up with.

**Student Challenge #1-Combine Zenplosion Folds **

by Danni O'Brien and Aura-Leah by Carla du Preez

When you are finished email me your work--make sure you include the challenge #- 
and I will put it on the blog for all 

my fellow students to view and admire!

doodleallday@hotmail.com



You will find these patterns at www.tanglepatterns.com

To really challenge yourself go to www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com 

The Diva is just an awesome person and her blog is Zentangle royalty!

Challenge #1 by Lee Darter

Challenge #1 Verne F.

Challenge #1 Verne F.
Challenge #1 Verne F.

Challenge #1 Caroline

Challenge #1 Monique
I love the lines on the scroll work! Thank you Monique for the tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment