1. When people gather together in a happy and positive way such as to see a play or at stage show.
2. Colorful, abstract art.
3. My students learning a new art process and then applying it.
4. The art work of Richard Pousette-Dart
6. I love it when it is raining outside when it is time to clean the house.
7. Going into my art studio and not having to think about anything but my art for 9 days straight ! Thank you spring break!!!
8. Buying straw bails for my Long Bow target practice. I love that my car smells like fresh laid straw in a horse barn now.
9. Being a certified Zentangle teacher.
10. Teaching art without having to grade it!!!
11. Sunsets on Anna Maria Island, Florida!
12. Kayaking with Hubby around Anna Maria Island, Florida!
13. Teaching art camp....all art no grading!
14. 75 degree weather for Thanksgiving in the house my grandfather built in Cochran, Georgia